SEPTEMBER UPDATE

This time it’s another round up of new stuff I have noticed for props previously covered.


                       This is one of those weird instances where a show I had looked at in the past had been hiding a prop I have only recently looked at. I’d previously mentioned that Come Back Mrs Noah had featured the blue computers from UFO. Well it also features the slim red computer I’d looked at here.


COME BACK MRS NOAH, 1978


                                                                    

                      These ‘washboards’ keep turning up. They are in Destiny, 
     Warriors Gate, and Terminus. I thought I’d seen all of their 
Doctor Who appearances but here’s one I’d missed.
NIGHTMARE OF EDEN, 1979


I found this one ages ago but it seems I never posted it. The vac formed cupboards from The Ambassadors of Death, The Sea Devils, and more turn up in this ad for Smash


SMASH TV AD, 1973


In Invasion of the Dinosaurs there are three distinctive consoles arranged in a group. I’ve been looking for these for ages. The one on the right turns up in a Stanley Baxter sketch and now I have found the one on the left. It’s in a Doctor Who spoof sketch from kids show Crackajack called  Hallo My Dalek. The top section has been changed and now features tape reels. But the front section of the prop is still the same.
CRACKAJACK, 1975


And here is another one from Crackajack. At least, I assume it is as it features Don Maclean and Peter Glaze (along with a Cyberman that seems the worse for wear). But I can’t find out anything about this. I only know about this pic as someone posted it on Bluesky. What I do know is that Maclean and Glaze are wearing the Thal space suits from Planet of the Daleks.
CRACKAJACK, ?








 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEARCHING FOR SPIRALS

UPDATE TIME

DESTINY’S SLAVES TO FASHION